Gion District is a distinctive night life destination where Maiko and Geiko are working as professional entertainers with the heart of “Omotenashi”
Gion district consists of three parts of Gion kobu, Miyagawa-cho, and Gion higashi.
Hanging around Gion area
- Tatsumi-bashi bridge and Tasumi jinja shrine
- Ken-ninji temple original place of Tea Ceremony
- Gion-corner index of Japanese traditional cultures with Maiko.
- Japanese style cafe with matcha sweets, Japanese original sweets and so on
- Yasui Kompira-gu shrine
- Yasaka-no-to five-story pagoda
- Small authentic Japanese style restaurant Kaiseki cuisine
- Authentic Japanese restaurant Kaiseki cuisine
With Maiko or Geiko
Geisha is the same meanings of Maiko and Geiko in Kyoto
- Dining with Maiko/Geiko without performances
- Chatting with Maiko/Geiko at bar space
- Holding authentic exclusive your own party at authentic Ochaya house
What is Maiko?
- Maiko’s daily tasks